Data Protection DeclarationWe attribute great importance to the protection of your data and the preservation of your privacy. With the following we want to transparently inform you about that.
1. Contact informationResponsible party:
INTECUS GmbH Abfallwirtschaft und umweltintegratives Management
01309 Dresden, Germany
If you want to assert your legal rights or have general questions concerning this declaration or its content, please revert to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Which data do we collect and processa) Contractual data
We collect, process and retain the data you make available in the course of putting these into a message sent to us (for example, via a contact form, fax letter, electronic or post mail). In addition, we retain and process the data provided for the purpose of carrying out a contract and pertaining to the order and payment history.
Whenever you visit one of our web pages, the device you use to access the page automatically transmits log data (connection data) to the servers. The web server merely automatically stores such access or log data in so-called server log files while anybody is calling up a web page. Log information includes the IP address of the device used to access the website or service, the browser used, the name of the requested file, the last visited website, the date and time of the retrieval, your system configuration and the amount of data transmitted. We store IP addresses only to the extent necessary to provide our services.
In any other cases , the IP addresses are deleted or will be completely anonymised. The IP address and access data transmitted during a visit on our web pages are retained by the service provider for the detection of attacks and the defense against them for a maximum of seven days.
c) Personal information from applicants
We process the data that you supply by mail, fax or mail in the process of an application or expression of interest to work with us. This includes your name, address, telephone and mobile numbers, email contacts and the personal data resulting from your application documents. This data is stored for a maximum of six months.
We use so-called cookies on various places in our web offers. Cookies are small identifiers which a server stores on the device that you use to access our web pages or to avail of our services. They contain information that can be retrieved when accessing our services, so as to enable certain functions and allow a more efficient and better use of our services. We apply cookies, among other things, to collect statistical information about the use of our web offers, for example to count the number of visitors.
You can set your internet browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Furthermore, already set cookies can be deleted at any time via the browser or other software programs. Any of the commonly used internet browsers should support this, however, each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. If you deactivate the setting of cookies in the browser used, not all functions of our web pages may be fully usable for you.
3. We use the following toolsGoogle Maps /gstatic:
4. Links to external websitesOur web offers include links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under our control, we therefore cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked site or any links they contain. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents. The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not apparent at the time of the linking.
A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
5. Legal basis of processingWe process and use your data to execute the contract and provide our services, to improve our services, inform you about and adapt them to your needs. They are also used to process invoices and to enforce our legitimate claims.
Article 6 (1) lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides us with a legal basis for processing operations, in which we obtain consent for a particular processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a contract, the processing is based on Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of enquiries regarding our products or services. If we are subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as the fulfilment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Article 6 I lit. c GDPR. Finally, processing operations could be based on Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned (data subject) prevail. Such processing operations are particularly permitted because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, our legitimate interest is conducting our business.
We process applicant data in accordance with Article 88 GDPR in conjunction with § 26 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG, new version).
6. Categories of recipientsDebt collection services: These provide debt collection services for us.
Processors: As the party responsible for the processing of an order we pass on various personal data to our processors. We have ensured the security of your data by concluding data processing agreements.
Our processors can be divided into the following categories:
• Provision of services: These include payment service providers, shipping of invoices, data carrier destruction
• Operation of services, maintenance and upkeep of hardware and software
We only release data to authorities and third parties in accordance with statutory provisions or a legal title. Information may be provided to authorities on the basis of a legal regulation on security or for prosecution purposes. Third parties will only receive information if required by law. This may be the case, for example, in the case of a copyright infringement.
7. Duration of storageWe only process and retain personal data for the period required to achieve the purpose of storage or where required by law. As a rule, the processing purpose is achieved upon termination of your contract.
Data that you supplied in the course of an application process is stored for a maximum of six months.
8. Data transmission to third countriesNo personal data will be transmitted to third countries.
9. Your rightsa) Right to information and confirmation
You have the right to receive from us at any time information as well as a confirmation about the personal data we have stored from you and a copy of this information free of charge.
b) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect data concerning your person. You also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement, taking into account the purposes of processing.
c) Rights to erasure
You have the right to have your personal data erased without delay if any of the following is true and if processing is not required:
(1) The personal data has been collected for such purposes or processed in a way for which it is no longer necessary.
(2) You revoke your consent, on which the processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR or Article 9 (2) lit. a GDPR was based, and any other legal basis for processing is lacking.
(3) You object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
(4) The personal data has been processed unlawfully.
(5) The erasure of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation under European Union law or a national law to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) GDPR.
d) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of processing.
e) Rights to object against the data processing
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data concerning your person, which takes place on the basis of Article 6 (1) lit. e or f GDPR.
In the event of an objection, we will no longer process personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
f) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data relating to you that has been provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
g) Right to withdraw consent under data protection law
You have the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
h) Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to contact a supervisory authority in the Member State of your place of residence or place of work or the location of the alleged violation at any time if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the EU General Data Protection Regulation.